Thursday, April 12, 2007

THE SINGLE GREATEST SINGLE EVER, EVER!

It's rare that the making of a masterpiece is caught on film at all, let alone presented in a mini documentary. This really might end up being the most defining Pop song of our generation. You be the judge....



LYRICS:
Pretty girl on the hood of a Cadilac, yeah....She’s broken down on freeway nine.
I take a look and her engine’s started, I leave her purring and I roll on by.... Bye bye
(Chorus)
Free love on the free love freeway, The love is free and the freeway’s long...I got some hot love on the hot-love freeway,
I ain’t going home cos’ my baby’s gone
A little while later, see a senorita, She’s caught a flat trying to make it home, She says ‘Por favor, can you pump me up? ’I say ‘Muchos gracias, adios. Bye Bye.’
(Chorus)
Free love on the freelove freeway, The love is free and the freeway’s long

I got some hot love on the hotlove highway, Ain't going home ‘cause my baby's gone.
Little while later I see a cowboy crying, ’Hey buddy, what can I do?’

He says ‘I lived a good life, had about a thousand women’
I said ‘Why the tears?’ he says ‘Cause none of them was you’
(Chorus)

Free love on the free love freeway, where the love is free and the freeway is long...I got some hot love on the hot-love freeway I ain’t going home cos’ my baby’s gone

-Wow!


No comments: