Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Always On the Cutting Edge

LTME is so ahead of the curve its damn near on the final straightaway while everyone else is at a pit stop.

LTME is openly obsessed with certain bands, Radiohead of course being one of those bands. Lately it can't seem to get enough. In fact during the period where the posts crept into near nonexistence, well most of that void was filled with RH, self reflection and healthy doses of booze.

When in one of these slumps it is common practice to adhere to the old adage, misery loves company. I used to be an avid reader, now I read when I can, which is not nearly often enough. I did however knock out the perfect book during this fuzzy phase, Choke by Chuck Palahniuk. Reviewed earlier by LTME.

Now I come to find these two worlds have combined!

Radiohead, after learning that the theme and main character was inspired by their album Pablo Honey and it's monster hit Creep, Yorke and Co. saw the film, dug it and agreed to not only write the closing number but also scored the movie! Just think, if more people read this blog we'd have known that months ago. Read more here from this other music website thing http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/144584-radiohead-score-new-film-based-on-palahniuks-choke.

I think I should now write a review of the UGA football team and the White Stripes...I'm just saying.

No comments: